Thursday, February 20, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello world!

My name is Fatima. I love to cook and bake. It's one of my passions. Another one of my passions is writing. I figured why not combine my two passions to share awesome recipes and tips. The blog will provide advice, recipes, reviews and much more. It's going to be a lot of fun! The goal of the blog is to share the very best tested recipes for a variety of foods and sweets. I'm Lebanese, so you can bet there will be plenty of Lebanese recipes on the blog as well. I will do my best to blog as much as possible and to keep it updated as much as possible. The goal is to post a couple new recipes weekly. We'll so how much I'll really be able to do, but trust me I will try my best to keep my word. Anyways, hope you enjoy the blog and of course enjoy the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment